Sunday, September 16, 2007

Journal Entry #7

My Weekend

On weekend, I worked in the mall almost all day. I sell hair accessories. I had a lot of customers, so I was so busy. I tried them hair pins and wigs on their hair, even they didn't like that because I had to sell a lot, so I pressured them to buy a stuff. Some customer's hair was really disgusting. One customer had black bugs on her hair, so I gave up selling to her. Usually customers are taller than me, so I had to stand by toes. Some customers were very nice, but sometimes, I met bad customers too. Bad customer means that they tried many stuffs for a long time, but they didn't get anything. During 10hours, I ate just a prezel, and I couldn't sit because my boss doesn't like that, so after standing 8hours, I felt electricity on my legs. I was so tired, but it was fun.

2 comments:

thao_dao said...

I can understand why you need a part time job in weekend, and what a pity for you when you did not come The Concert Under the Stars on last Friday. You had a lot of fun with your friendn and that is an unforgetable celeration in CUSF...

Ai Nguyen said...

I don't think You are so strong with your appearance...But you are so great. I want to look for a job too...Nice to be your friend