Sunday, September 16, 2007

Journal Entry #8

My Dream Vacation

I want to go to a jungle in Africa on my vacation. First, I want to do some activities. I want to hunt animals and fishes by a spear, and I want to see many wild animals for example, tiger, lion, crocodile, cheetah, and monkey. It doesn't mean I like animals, but I am curious about them. Second, I think scene is beautiful, and air is great. I need fresh air. Maybe it's good for my health. I like forest and smells of woods and flowers. Third, I want to meet native tribe. I want to learn their dance, song, and foods. I think this vacation is great.

4 comments:

TYLER HUYNH said...

you don not have double space on three paragraph

V.Thao said...

You have to indente the first line. You haven't double space your paragraph.

TYLER HUYNH said...

you don not format paragraph

Kaitlyn said...

This paragraph is really interesting! Let me go with you when you go to Africa.