Sunday, October 7, 2007

Journal Entry #16


Embarrassing Moment

In Korea in summer, it was raining in the morning. I was going to school, so I took a bus, and I had to transfer from a bus to a subway. Arriving the subway station, I stood up from my seat, and I went toward the door, but the floor was very slippery. The door was opened, and I tried to go down stairs, but I slid down the several stairs on the bus with screaming, and I fell on my backside. It was not a small accident. Stairs were tall. I was so surprised, and I was painful on my hips. There are so many people in inside and outside of the bus because it was subway station. All of them saw me, so I was shameful. My back of pants were wet, but I wanted go to school. I didn't want to go back home because it's miserable. I went into the subway with wet pants and I was painful a week.

No comments: